Wiri Wiri Chicken & Beans
What you need...
1x Bottle of Wiri Wiri Pepper Sauce
2x Tablespoons of Jerk Seasoning
1x Tablespoon of Cumin
2x Tablespoon of Veg Oil
1x Packet of Chicken thighs (approx 1kg)
1x Tin of Kidney Beans
1x Green Pepper
3x Cloves of Garlic
150 Grams of Mushrooms
150 Grams of Cherry Tomatoes
Salt and pepper
1x Other Half to Handle the Chopping
Get yo cook on!
- Marinate chicken thighs with the jerk, Wiri Wiri sauce, cumin, salt and pepper, honey and veg oil (overnight or for a couple of hours if you can).
- Then place in dish and in hot oven at 180 degrees for around 40 mins until very crispy and skin is cooked.
- Add in all the sliced and chopped veg (mushrooms, onion, garlic, cherry toms, green pepper) and tin of kidney beans with juice into the dish with the chicken.
- Take chicken out and stir in some gravy granules into the veg and juices and add some water and lime juice until you get the desired consistency and more Wiri Wiri sauce if want more spice.
- Add the chicken back in and mix well with the sauce.
- Serve with brown rice and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Bask in the glory of your subscription box…