Next up in our hip hop, mustard and hot sauce collab, we spin up our take on the classic salt beef bagel - all 100% vegan.
What you need:
Jar of gherkins
Grey Poupon Dijon wholegrain mustard and regular dijon mustard.
150 grams of chestnut mushrooms
3 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of Miso paste
Fresh ground Black pepper
2 Garlic cloves
1 teaspoon of juniper berries and mustard seeds
1 tablespoon of Vegan Honey
- Mix the soy sauce, miso paste, black pepper, garlic, juniper & mustard seeds, honey and dijon mustard.
- Slice up the mushrooms and mix with the marinade. Leave in a container in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Fry the mushroom slices on a griddle pan until brown.
- Once grilled, slice the bagels and toast and butter them.
- layer some Dijon mustard on the bagel slices.
- Place the cooked mushrooms in-between the bagel slices, add the sauerkraut and gherkins.