Spicy Chorizo & Pasta
Cho-Ri-Zo please, in this recipe we show you how to whip up a spicy chorizo & pasta ensemble. Featuring Vicky's kitchen, Caribbean inspired scotch bonnet hot sauce.
What you need...
1 x bottle of Vicky’s Kitchen The Red One
1x large onions
4 cloves of garlic
250 grams of mushrooms
Dash of red wine
350 grams of brown spaghetti
350 grams of cherry tomatoes
Large handful spinach
Fresh basil and parsley
Chop the onion and garlic finely, mushrooms into small cubes and chorizo into slices.
- Start frying until soft, add splash of red wine and knob of butter, a big dollop of vicks red hot sauce and season.
- Start cooking the spaghetti while all is frying.
- Add spinach and fresh herbs to fried mix.
- Chop cherry tomatoes and add to cooking pasta a couple pf minutes before fully cooked.
- Add some of the starchy water to the pan.
- Drain pasta and tomatoes and add into pan with the remainder of fried ingredients.
- Drizzle some olive oil, season with salt and pepper, add in grated Parmesan, add more hot sauce if you want a big bang and stir well.
- Serve with garlic bread or on its own.