Shredded Tandoori Chicken
What you need...
1 kg of Chicken thighs
3 tablespoons of natural or greek Yoghurt
1 heaped tablespoon of Tandoori Masala powder
4 Garlic cloves
1 knob of Ginger
1 Tin of tomatoes
1 bunch of Fresh coriander
Handful of nuts (pistachio or cashew)
Naan or Basmati rice
- Add the chicken thighs, yogurt, Tandoori Marsala powder and 2 tablespoons of Shedletsky's into a bowl, cover and marinate overnight.
- Add the marinated thighs, chopped garlic and ginger into a roasting tray and cover with tin foil and add to a preheated oven.
- Cook for around 40 mins and add the tin of tomatoes and back in the oven for another 20 minutes covered over again.
- Take the foil off, make sure the thighs are all skin facing up and turn on the grill to crisp up the chicken skin.
- Once skin is crispy, take the chicken out of the dish and shred up the chicken thighs with a fork.
- Add back into the sauce, add 1/4 cup of water, stir and cover back up with foil and add back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle fresh coriander on top!
- Serve with nuts (pistachio or cashew), mango chutney with a nice warm naan or some rice.