Pad Pad Thai
What you need ...
- Cook the rice noodles first and toss them in cold water and add a little oil to stop them from sticking.
- Chop the garlic, ginger and spring onions.
- Slice the carrots and peppers into thin strips (tip use a peeler to shave the carrot into thin layers).
- Mix the rice vinegar, fish sauce, honey, soy sauce, two tribes dipping sauce and tamarind/ketchup as alternative.
- Crack the large egg into a bowl.
- Heat a wok with a little oil and add the garlic, ginger and spring onions.
- Add in the protein and fry until cooked.
- Add the egg, sauce and noodles into the wok.stir and add the peanuts, coriander and juice of lime.