Grilled Cauliflower with Padron Peppers and Chocolate Pesto, served with Montezuma’s Absolute Black – 100% Cocoa.
What you need...
1x large Cauliflower Head
1x tablespoon of Smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon, salt and Pepper for Cauliflower rub
1x teaspoon of Vegetable Oil for Cauliflower, 1 tablespoon for Padron Peppers
130 grams of Padron Peppers (around 7/8)
Small bunch of Parsley, small bunch of Basil (stalks and everything - no waste)
1x Green Birds Eye Chilli
200 grams Cashew nuts (roasted and salted ones give a deeper flavour)
25 grams of grated Montezuma's Absolute Black 100% chocolate!
5x garlic cloves, peeled and 2 chopped
1x teaspoon of honey
1x bottle of Peckham Smoker hot sauce
- Chop the cauliflower head roughly with leaves, stalks and all (no waste), rub with smoked paprika, cinnamon, salt and pepper and a little vegetable oil.
- Place in a hot oven, we turn the heat right up and after 20mins I drizzle a little honey on the cauliflower I turn on the grill.
- Heat some oil in a pan and when hot throw in the Padron peppers until the skin starts blistering, then add some chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Take the Peppers out when skin has changed colour and place on some absorbent paper.
- Keep the oil and chopped garlic.
- Take the cauliflower when it has cooked, and the leaves are nice and crispy.
- Serve with the Padron peppers, drizzle the pesto and a little oil and cooked garlic.
- Drizzle a little Peckham Smoker to give it an extra kick!