We teamed up with Grey Poupon to come up five dope hot sauce and mustard recipes, the original match made in heaven.
What you need
Tin/jar of Anchovies
3 Garlic cloves
1 tbsp of Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
Parmesan (block of whichever one you prefer)
Smoked Bacon streaky rashers
- Add 2 tbsp of crushed anchovies in oil to bowl (large), add Dijon mustard, the chopped garlic cloves, splash of Worcester sauce, 1 egg yolk and juice of half a lime.
- Start whisking and add the vegetable oil ( olive oil can be too bitter on it’s own)
- Grate the Parmesan (approx small handful) and add into the dressing mix.
- Boil some water and add the other 2 eggs for 7 minutes (for soft boiled).
- While the eggs are boiling, chop the bacon into bits and fry up until crispy.
- Stir the dressing onto the lettuce leaves.
- Add the soft boiled eggs cut into quarters and the bacon bits.
- Finish with more cheese and add croutons (use up old bread lying around the kitchen by ripping them into bits, toss them with garlic and oil and roast them in the oven)