Dumplings & Shrooms
- Mix flour, water and salt
- Get a doughy consistency and cut into 4 parts, then roll out each quarters into a long sausage and then cut into 8 parts (like a little dough truffle).
- Roll out each dough truffle into a circle until thin.
- Use a piece of parchment paper to separate each circle while you roll out each one, this avoids them sticking together.
- Chop the spring onions, mushrooms, fresh herbs, ginger and garlic and mix into the pork mince.
- Add the soy sauce and lime into the mix pork mix.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of pork mix into each circle of dough.
- Wet the extremeties of the dough circles and fold them gradually across the edges, creating little folds along the way and keep it nice and tight.
- Heat up a wok, place the dumplings on the heat and when golden all over place 1/4 cup of water and add a lid. This will help steam the dumplings for around 4/5 minutes.
- Recommend serving with crispy chilli oil and a dumpling sauce (usually just soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey).
- Drizzle with your favourite hot sauce for an extra kick.