Cheesy Loaded Fries
In this hot sauce recipe, we use Patty & Bun's hot sauce to give our take on the best way to pimp out your loaded fries.
- Chop the fresh potatoes (don't bother peeling), add to bowl of salted water once all chopped, then drain and season and oil the potatoes.
- place the potato chips in a hot oven (180 degrees).
- Cut the aubergine in half, season and drizzle with oil.
- Place it on a hot pan, in the hot oven or on the BBQ.
- Once the aubergine has softened, scoop out the flesh and place in a blender with all ingredients above under Baba Ganoush. blitz until smooth.
- Chop up the spring onions and the fresh herbs.
- Once chips are cooked, cover with baba ganoush, spring onions and herbs, hot sauce and grate fresh parmesan and tear the fresh mozzarella on top.