In this hot sauce recipe, we use Patty & Bun's hot sauce to give our take on the best way to pimp out your loaded fries.
Serves enough for 4 as a side to a tasty burger or 2 very hungry humans.
What you need:
4 large potatoes and 2 large sweet potatoes or around 500 grams frozen chips- (use up whatever you already have at home)
1 Fresh mozzarella ball
patty & Bun hot sauce
3 spring onions
Small bunch fresh basil and parsley
1 large aubergine
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon of tahini
1 tablespoon of veg oil
One squeeze of lemon
Small bunch of parsley
- Chop the fresh potatoes (don't bother peeling), add to bowl of salted water once all chopped, then drain and season and oil the potatoes.
- place the potato chips in a hot oven (180 degrees).
- Cut the aubergine in half, season and drizzle with oil.
- Place it on a hot pan, in the hot oven or on the BBQ.
- Once the aubergine has softened, scoop out the flesh and place in a blender with all ingredients above under Baba Ganoush. blitz until smooth.
- Chop up the spring onions and the fresh herbs.
- Once chips are cooked, cover with baba ganoush, spring onions and herbs, hot sauce and grate fresh parmesan and tear the fresh mozzarella on top.